Friday, January 1, 2010

Cloud NINE

Despite the lousy box office showing and some critics bashing it to high heavens, I still loved

NINE.



Sorry folks but I fell in love with Marion Cotillard a long time ago and after watching this film I guess I can honestly say that I still am. She'll haunt you with her voice. She'll kill you with her eyes. She's just a beautiful presence on the screen.



The movie is not the best one that I have seen in years but I'll take it especially in this age of bad sequels and screw- up comedies. At least this is way better than The Love Guru or worse, The Hangover.

Fergie is a great revelation. Judi Dench is steady. Nicole Kidman is as luminous as ever. And Sophia Loren is just Sophia Loren.

Be Italian... Be Italian...




Daniel Day Lewis é meraviglioso. Marion Cotillard é fantastico..Kate Hudson é stupendo...





BUT




Penélope Cruz is just downright funny and fiery.

Excelente!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails